A few months ago, when the World Health Organization (WHO) warned of the risk of cancer associated with the abuse of red meat, once again showed the role of diet in the prevention of cancer. But, once diagnosed? What should oncological patients eat? Is there any food that benefits the therapies, one that should be avoided...? Cancer makes chemicals that change the way the body uses nutrients and along with treatments can affect taste, smell, appetite and the ability to eat enough food or absorb nutrients from food. \u00a0This can cause malnutrition or poor nutrition. Malnutrition can cause weakness, fatigue and inability to fight infections or overcome cancer treatment. The diet of the patient in treatment is a determining factor for his recovery. Many of cancer patients also face skin older problems during their treatments. According to a survey, when some patients were asked that, what Happens when Skin Gets Older? So by keeping these point we have also include some diets which will also help you to recover these problem too. Diet for the peoples who fight against cancer: \tSugar is a cancer feeder. Cutting the white sugar, it is cut with an important food supplement for cancer. It can be substituted with honey and black sugar, but in a small amount. \tA diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juices, granola, seeds, nuts and some fruit, helps put the body in an alkaline environment. The remaining 20% \u200b\u200bcan be made from cooked food including legume. \tFresh vegetable juices provide living enzymes that are rapidly absorbed and can reach cellular levels in 15 minutes that nourish and increase the growth of healthy cells and make the skin younger. To get living enzymes that build healthy cells, try to drink fresh vegetable juice and eat some raw vegetables two to three times a day. Legumes, such as peas, lentils and beans, provide significant amounts of fiber and vegetable protein in addition to vitamins and minerals; it is recommended to eat them several times a week for cancer patients. They do not have saturated fats and they maintain stable cholesterol levels. \tDo not give up meat, but do not abuse and remember that there are other sources of protein (such as eggs and fish). \tBase your diet especially on fresh foods cooked at home, and reduces precooked or industrial products (which usually have a higher salt content). \tConsuming large amounts of calories during cancer treatment can be a difficult task to achieve; it is advisable to use olive oil, a source of healthy unsaturated fats. Other sources of healthy fats include sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, canola oil, avocados, and nuts such as cashews, peanuts, almonds, and nuts. \tThe fruits are beneficial sources of antioxidants, minerals, making skin younger and vitamins. Fruits can protect the body against toxins and carcinogenic agents. Antioxidants strengthen the immune system and prevent the risk of contracting viruses and infections, which can hinder recovery; plums, pears, citrus, kiwi, melon, mango, and papaya. Fruit juices and shakes provide valuable meals, especially if the patient suffers from nausea and anorexia. Cancer patients should consume at least five servings of fruits every day, either as juice or in solid form. \tGreen Tea is the drink that most protects against cancer and from skin problem too. Scientific studies have shown that tea reduces the risk of cancer due to the effect of catechins, Gallic acid and kaempferol. Green tea is recommended because of its higher content of epicatechin-galata (antioxidant). The black tea is the poorest in these components. \tRegarding water, it is emphasized to take purified water or filter. This is because tap water contains toxic and high levels of metal; and the distilled water is acidic and its consumption must be avoided. Finally, it is recommended to avoid coffee, black tea and chocolate, which contains high caffeine. One option may be to consume green tea, as it has properties that fight against cancer. Healthy eating habits and good nutrition can help patients to recover from cancer and especially nourished patients who gets enough protein and calories. Patients with healthy eating can have a better prognosis (probability of recovery) and quality of life.