Introduction about hair transplant
A hair transplant is a procedure where the plastic or dermatological surgeon mainly moves hair to the hairless portion of the head. The surgeon mainly removes the hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head. Hair transplants typically occur in a medical facility with the help of local anesthesia. Some of the helpful tips about the hair transplant In Ludhiana Price has been discussed in this article.
Persons who are mainly get benefitted by hair transplantation
Receiving the hair transplant can improve someone’s appearance and they can also gain self-confidence. Good candidates for the hair transplant include:
- Men with the male pattern baldness
- Women with the thinning hair
- Anyone who has lost some hair due to a burn or the scalp injury
Factors to be examined by the doctor before the hair transplantation
Hair transplant doctor will mainly consider the below points while analyzing the scalp:
- The current phase of going bald and hair diminishing: The doctor will primarily diagnose and let the candidate know what their current condition is and more or less how much their hair transplantation may cost.
- The size and count of the follicular units: This typically measures the number of follicular units that will be needed for the patient must be typically controlled by the concerned specialist.
The procedure of hair transplantation
First, the doctor will clean the scalp. The surgeon will mainly use the small needle to numb a particular area of the head with the local anesthesia. The main techniques which are mainly used to obtain the follicles for the transplantation are FUT and FUE.
In follicular unit transplantation (FUT):
- The surgeon will use the scalpel to cut out an empty scalp skin from the back of the head. The incision is normally several inches long.
- This is then closed with the stitches.
- The surgeon will next separate the removed portion of the scalp into some smaller sections with the help of the magnifying lens and sharpened surgical knife. When implanted, these sections will mainly help in achieving the desired natural-looking hair growth.
In follicular unit extraction (FUE) treatment, the hair follicles are mainly cut out directly from the back of the head through some hundreds to thousands of tiny punch incisions.
A hair transplant treatment session may take a minimum of four hours or more. The stitches will be removed after 10 days of surgery.
Factors affecting the cost of hair transplantation in Ludhiana
The cost of the hair transplantation mainly depends on the below factors such as:
- Experience of the surgeon: The expertise of the surgeon mainly influences the cost of the procedure of hair transplantation.
- The type of surgery: FUE is a more advanced and high-cost method as compared to FUT. Because FUE is a minimally invasive procedure that mainly needs more staff, staff & concentration to perform.
- Location of the clinic: The clinics that are located in the costly locality, normally charge more.
- The area to be covered: The cost mainly depends on the amount of hair loss someone has. The more the hairless area, the more will be the requirement; hence more will be the cost of the procedure.
Before undergoing any above-mentioned procedure, one should consult with their health care provider.