Oh, hello there! Yes, another school year is getting near. Whether your kids like it or not, you need to send them to school. Each school year is a new challenge for every guardian or parent, especially if you have a nursery kid who needs your full guidance.
The first day of school can be so much fun but is confusing and scary at the same time. It is a stepping stone for our cute little munchkins that we often overthink of random things that could possibly happen. We always want the best for our kids, especially for their safety and protection. There are so many things to get done each school day, as in a lot.
Try these useful tips to help you be at ease:
- Prepare their school stuff at night.Have a schedule of their daily subjects and help them pack things. There is also this trendy name labels for kids toforgo about the theft fear and ensure possession of their necessities. This is a very useful name label for their books and notebooks, pencils, sharpeners, drinking bottle, lunchbox, bag, and almost everything inside the bag itself.
- Make sure all clothes are ironed in advanced.A pupil who is always neat and tidy is just very cute and satisfying. Do the laundry, you can use a hypoallergenic fabric conditioner to keep them fresh, and iron them. Their shoes should also be clean. Always make them presentable, they are going to school, not at the park.
- Track your child’ sleeping schedule. Nowadays, kids are easily got disturbed and unfocused because of modern technology. Gadgets like mobile phones and tablets, with apps such as YouTube and games, make them spend most of their free time watching and playing online. You are the parent, and then be tough sometimes when needed even if they do not want to go to sleep, especially when tomorrow is a school day. Set the time perfect for saying goodnight, and take their gadgets for the assurance that they won’t cheat. Limit their use of videogames and even television. It is good to introduce them to the modern world but in moderation.
- Teach your kids to wake up early.As long as they had 6 to 8 hours of sleep, wake them up so that they will not do the cramming and can have a proper breakfast as boosting energy for the whole day ahead.Pack their snack and lunch to keep them energized.
- Check their stuff after school. Kids are often forgetful. These little tiny absent-minded creatures always lose or misplace their things. They usually don’t care about what it takes to buy them a super hypoallergenic drinking bottle, the sturdiest trolley bag in the mall, the most expensive pair of unicorn shoes and even their pencils and erasers. We love them so we should do our own prevention. Practice putting some name labels for kids’ stuffso if someone found their lost things there will be a higher chance of taking them back.
Don’t worry it’s normal to be paranoid when it is for the sake of our kids. We are here to guide them. Let them do their thing and let us help especially during the first stage of being independent. Have a great day ahead and enjoy this wonderful milestone!