What are nose fillers?
Nose fillers is a name for non-surgical rhinoplasty or liquid nose jobs. The filler used is generally hyaluronic acid and it is injected under the skin to change the shape and structure of your nose temporarily. It is generally preferred by people because it is a process that can be done in 15 minutes and the results last for up to 6 months. People who want to smooth bumps on their nose or want to try a new look but are not ready for a permanent fix choose this method. Why are they the preferred option? How much do nose fillers cost?
About the process
The procedure is very simple. After your discussion with the doctor about your desired results, they will ask you to lie down with your face tilted upwards after which an anesthetic will be applied to your nose so that you do not feel any pain and the doctor will inject the filler. It can be completed in about 15 to 45 minutes. A liquid nose job can make changes to the bridge, sides, and tip of your nose. It can be done for the following results:
- Smooth the small bumps on your nose
- It can make the tip of your nose more prominent.
- Adding volume
- To lift the tip of the nose
Benefits of liquid rhinoplasty
- It is time-efficient. It saves you a lot of time when compared to the number of hours it could take for a surgical rhinoplasty.
- You can see the results almost immediately. You also do not have to spend any time for recovery purposes. You can go back to work immediately after the procedure.
- You have control over what is happening. The anesthesia used does not make you fall asleep and you can see the modifications done to your nose.
- The process is reversible. It can be done as a trial for a more permanent solution and it can be reversed if you do not like the results.
- It is also a lot safer than surgical rhinoplasty. A lot of people find more assurance in going under the needle than they do in going under the knife.
- Nose fillers cost lesser than their alternative.
Your doctor will provide you with information on the details of the procedure, that is, the guidelines to be followed. Some of these include informing your doctor on any medication you may have taken before the treatment, be aware of your vitamin K levels, drink plenty of water, etc. You may experience side effects like redness, pain, or swelling. These will subside after a short while. The results will be visible within a maximum of two weeks. The results of some fillers may even last up to 3 years. The nose fillers cost can range from $600 to $1500. These costs are not covered by health insurance because they are done solely for cosmetic purposes. You can find experienced providers for this service using authentic sources and reading their reviews. These professionals can do the process for a low cost and minimal chance of side-effects.