The all-natural Mukta Vati ayurvedic medicine is a healing agent for hypertension and acts as an antidepressant. Mukta Vati contains many useful herbs and is extremely beneficial for stress and overall health problems. It is proven to improve liver and kidney health and improve cognitive vision. It also helps in clearing out clogged arteries and thereby regulating blood cholesterol. Many patients are extremely happy with the results that they have got that too with no side effects!
Mukti Vati majorly contains ingredients to that work on our hormones and nerves
- Centella Asiatica or Gotu Kola – Gotu Kola is an herb that is known for curing nerve-related ailments. It is useful for improving memory, skin and lymphatic system. It works it magic on the heart, lungs, liver and more. It also helps in preventing excess acid secretion in the stomach. This ay it controls gastric problems. Gotu Kola is more commonly known as Brahmi.
- Convolvulus pluricaulis or Shankhapushpi – this is a very important herb related to bran improvement. This promotes grey matter in the brain, improves memory retention and beneficial in treating vertigo, insomnia, depression, schizophrenia and more. All parts of the plant including the flowers, the leaves, the stem and the roots are used to produce medicines.
- Tinospora Cordifolia or Giloy – Giloy is important in the treatment of diabetes, high cholesterol, lymphatic problems, ulcers and many such diseases. It is useful in treating sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea and syphilis.
- Rauwolfia serpentine or Sarpagandha – this plant is called the Indian Snakeroot and is famous for treating blood pressure problems. It is used in mental disorders aggressively. Patients with abnormal behavior, violet behavior, split personalities and others are advised a dosage of this plant. It is usually found in powder form throughout the market.
- Nardostachys Jatamansi or Spikenard – it is a kind of plant root that is again used as a neuroprotective agent. It treats hysteria, epilepsy and insomnia. Patients with frequent convulsions are also given this particular herb. It balances all the three doshas in our body.
For consuming Mukti Vati blood pressure tablets the following must be remembered:
- For hypertension stage 1 (between 140/90 and 159/99) – 1 tablet is taken twice daily. One hour after breakfast and one hour before having dinner.
- For hypertension stage 2 (between systolic 160 and 179 and diastolic 100 and higher) – 2 tablets should be taken twice daily. 2 in the morning and 2 at night before dinner.
- For hypertension stage 3 (180/110 and higher) – for such extreme cases immediate consultation of the physician is required.
The maximum dosage of Mukta Vati that can be taken is 6 tablets a day and none of them must be consumed on empty stomach. You need to know that Mukta Vati is used for the prevention of heart ailments and hypertension. When blood pressure goes above 180/110 Mukta Vati may not work and extra care and emergency procedure needs to be taken.